Festive Zero Waste Sip and Savour
Join me for a festive workshop where we will prepare a series of holiday beverages followed by a discussion about zero waste tips for the holidays. This workshop includes a DIY oat milk demo, as well as a tasting of some delicious festive drinks. Beverages are nut and dairy-free and participants will leave with a copy of the recipes and zero waste tips.
Workshop Date: November 30, 2019 from 6 – 7 pm
Location: The Tare Shop, 5539 Cornwallis St, Halifax
Meal Prep Made Easy
Discover the simple tricks to planning for healthy eating!
It’s dinnertime and everyone’s hungry: but when you open the fridge there is nothing but a hodgepodge of vegetables that you don’t know what to do with, and you’re too tired to chop and prep anyway.
Imagine if you had breakfast, lunch and dinner prepped and ready to go in your fridge for a week of healthy eating – making mealtimes less stressful and more delicious?
Set aside the takeout menus and join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to meal prep with minimal effort and organize your kitchen time efficiently, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, kid-approved and super delicious. This workshop will have vegan friendly ingredients, which are organic and sourced locally (as much as possible).
You will walk away from this class with:
- Knowledge of how to improve your health and optimize your budget by planning menus ahead of time.
- The best meal prepping and batch cooking tips to help you create healthy meals and snacks to support your busy week.
- Organization advice for your kitchen, pantry, fridge and freezer, as well as food storage tips.
- 6 tasty make-ahead meal prep recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Empowerment to cook and meal prep with ease to sustain your health and the health of your family.
- Meal prepping is a lot easier when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. I can help you learn how to meal prep and have a blast in the kitchen while doing it.
Workshop Date: Coming soon!
Style: 2-hour demonstration-style workshop with sampling
Refund Policy: Not refundable but transferrable to another class.